Choosing foods to buy from Walmart for Weight Watchers Purple Plan just got a whole lot easier. This WW Purple Walmart Groceries post is what you need. The list is broken down by point values, of Great Value foods you can buy at Walmart for WW Freestyle Purple Plan.
This post contains links to products we recommend. If you make a purchase we earn a commission.
Why shop at Walmart for Weight Watchers Purple Plan:
One of the main reasons I shop for Weight Watchers Purple plan food items at Walmart is the cost. Another reason is convenience. I can get everything I need for a healthy lifestyle in one spot at a low cost.
I travel from time to time and being able to access the same items no matter where I am is also a benefit to shopping for Weight Watchers foods for Purple plan.
How does the purple plan for Weight Watchers Freestyle work?
The Weight Watchers or “WW” as it is not called, Purple Plan is the most lenient form of the Freestyle program. It gives you the most options for zero point foods that will help you build healthy eating habits.
Because there are so many zero point foods on the WW Purple Freestyle plan you get the least amount of Freestyle Smart Points per day and week with this plan. There are more than 300 zero point foods on this plan that come from a long list of fruits, veggies, lean proteins, and whole grains.
Of course you can also eat other foods you just need to track them and work them into your Freestyle Smart Points budget each day.
Are these all Great Value brand foods for the Freestyle program?
Yes, all of these options for Weight Watchers foods to buy from Walmart for the Purple plan are Great Value brand. That’s the in-house Walmart brand so these are things you can only get from Walmart…hence the shopping list specifically for Walmart!
Of course there may be comparable brands in other stores that you can buy but if you are specifically looking for things you can pick up at most Walmart stores for your WW Freestyle Purple Plan, this list will help!
Zero Point WW Foods to Buy From Walmart for Purple Plan:
- Great Value Plain nonfat yogurt 1 cup
- Great Value Fat free shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s)
- Great Value Grade A, Large White Eggs
- Great Value Cottage cheese, small curd, fat free ½ cup
- Great Value Shredded hash browns 1 cup
- Great Value Unsweetened Applesauce (1/2 Cups)
- Great Value Original Liquid Eggs (1/4 Cup)
- Great Value Non-dairy powder coffee creamer 1 tsp
- Great Value canned Chicken Breast in water (2 oz)
- Great Value California style vegetable mix broccoli carrots and cauliflower ⅝ cup
- Great Value Organic Garbanzo beans, chick peas, pinto beans, black beans ½ cup
- Great Value Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- Great Value Golden sweet whole kernel corn 4 1/2oz
- Great Value Frozen vegetables no sauce added
- Great Value Fat Free Refried Beans (1/2 Cup)
- Great Value Mild Chunky Salsa (2 Tbsp)
- Great Value Black Forest Thin Sliced Ham 97% free (1 Slice)
- Great Value Fat Free Turkey breast (1 Slice)
- Great Value Sugar free strawberry preserves 1 Tbsp
- Great Value Black Beans, ½ cup
- Great Value Wild caught pink salmon skinless fillets 4 oz
- Great Value Instant brown rice natural whole grain ½ cup
- Great Value Oven toasted quick oats ½ cup dry
- Great Value Original liquid coffee creamer 1 Tbsp
- Great Value Southern hash browns ½ cup
- Great Value Whole wheat thin spaghetti, elbows, egg noodles. Rotini, linquine 2 oz uncooked
- Great Value Whole blueberries no sugar added 1 cup
- Great Value Chocolate Syrup, Sugar Free (2 Tbsp)
- Great Value Frozen pineapple chunks 1 cup most frozen fruit no sugar added
- Great Value Strawberry banana blend (fresh frozen fruit no sugar added) 1 cup
- Great Value Hamburger dill pickles chips, fresh pack 5 chips
- Great Value Instant oatmeal 1 packet
- Great Value Sliced new potatoes 1 serving
- Great Value Sliced peaches with splenda ½ cup
- Great Value Garlic stuffed green olives 2 olives
- Great Value sliced beets ½ cup
- Great Value Popping Corn, Yellow 3 Tbsp unpopped
- Great Value Solid white albacore tuna in water 2 oz
- Great Value Chicken broth 1 cup
- Great Value Chicken Breasts (4 oz)
- Great Value Frozen Fruit & Frozen Fruit Blends no sugar added
- Great Value No Stick Cooking Spray, Olive Oil (1 Spray)
- Great Value Tomato Sauce (1/4 Cup)
- Great Value Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes (1/2 Cup)
One Point Weight Watchers Foods to Buy From Walmart for Purple Plan:
- Great Value Low Moisture, Part Skim, Mozzarella String Cheese (1 Stick)
- Great Value Half and Half, Fat Free (2 Tbsp)
- Great Value 100% Whole Wheat Bread (1 Slice)
- Great Value Original unsweetened almond milk 1 cup
- Great Value Light mayonnaise 1 Tbsp
- Great Value Powdered peanut butter 2tbsp
- Great Value Pizza sauce (14 oz jar) ¼ cup
- Great Value Whipped topping 3 TBSP
- Great Value Pasteurized Process Cheese, Fat Free Singles (1 Slice)
- Great Value Cheese and garlic seasoned croutons 2 Tbsp
- Great Value 98% Fat Free Mesquite Smoked Turkey (4 Slices)
- Great Value Real bacon pieces 1 Tbsp
- Great Value Black Forest Thin Sliced Ham (5 Slices)
- Great Value Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast (4 Slices)
- Great Value Fat Free Cream Cheese (1 oz)
- Great Value No sugar added cherry pie filling 3 oz
- Great Value Thinly sliced roast beef 6 slices
- Great Value Dried cranberries & honey roasted almonds 1 Tbsp
- Great Value Sliced pickled beets 1 serving
- Great Value Sliced roasted almonds 1 tbsp
- Great Value Sweet and spicy chunk light tuna 1 pouch
- Great Value Fully cooked grilled chicken breast 3 oz
- Great Value Tomatoes. Stewed, Sliced ½ cup
- Great value sugar 1 tsp
Two Point WW Foods to Buy From Walmart for Purple Plan:
- Great Value Cottage Cheese, Low Fat, Small Curd ½ cup
- Great Value Soup and oyster crackers 37 crackers
- Great Value Naturally hickory smoked fully cooked bacon 3 slices
- Great Value Light peach flavor Greek nonfat yogurt 1 container
- Great Value Reduced fat shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese ¼ cup
- Great Value Cheese Product, Pasteurized Prepared, Singles, White American 1 slice
- Great Value Thin sliced honey ham 5 slices
- Great Value Soft taco flour tortillas 1
- Great Value Dried cranberries & candied pecans 1 tbsp
- Great Value Concord grape jelly 1 tbsp
- Great Value Salsa con queso cheese dip 2 tbsp
- Great Value Crackers, Unsalted Tops 5 crackers
- Great Value Multi-grain crackers 4 crackers
- Great Value No sugar added fat free vanilla ice cream ½ cup
- Great Value Movie theater butter flavored popcorn (0.5 oz pkg) 1 pack
- Great Value Stir fry riced cauliflower 1 cup
- Great Value Wheat round top bread 1 slice
- Great Value 100% Tomato Juice 8 oz
- Great Value Classic Alfredo pasta sauce ¼ cup
- Great Value Freeze dried fuji apple fruit crisps 1 bag
- Great Value Ranch dip 2 tbsp
- Great Value Original beef jerky (individual packs) 1
- Great Value Soup, Condensed, Chicken Noodle ½ cup
- Great Value Soup, Condensed, Cream of Mushroom ½ cup
- Great Value Organic Multigrain rice cakes 2 cakes
- Great Value Mediterranean style quinoa with spinach tomato and feta cheese 1 cup
Three Point Weight Watchers Foods to Buy From Walmart for Purple Plan:
- Great Value Breakfast Patties, Turkey 1 patty
- Great Value Pretzel mini twists 22
- Great Value Sliced Colby and Monterey Jack cheese 1 slice
- Great Value Cheese, Finely Shredded, Mozzarella ⅓ cup
- Great Value Fat free 0% milk 8 oz
- Great Value Whipped cream cheese spread 2 tbsp
- Great Value Original English muffins 1
- Great Value Yogurt, Nonfat, Light, Vanilla 6 oz
- Great Value Taco shells 2
- Great Value Small curd 4% milkfat cottage cheese ½ cup
- Great Value 9 Grain bread 1 slice
- Great Value Applewood smoked bacon 2 slices
- Great Value Buttermilk biscuits 2
- Great Value Original almondmilk 1 cup
- Great Value Apple cinnamon sugar free instant oatmeal 1 packet
- Great Value Enriched instant grits butter flavor 1 packet
- Great Value White american cheese 1 slice
- Great Value Traditional pasta sauce ½ cup
- Great Value Chili Beans ½ cup
- Great Value 100 % whole wheat hot dog bun 1
- Great Value Steak Fries 3 oz
- Great Value Rice squares toasted cereal 1 cup
- Great Value Small fajita flour tortillas 1
- Great Value Thinly sliced Swiss cheese 2 slices
- Great Value Kidney beans, dark red ½ cup
- Great Value Original premium sausage 1 patty
- Great Value Chicken flavored stuffing mix 1 oz
- Great Value Soymilk, Organic, Vanilla 1 cup
This list only goes up to the three point foods because on Purple plan you don’t have tons of Freestyle Smart Points to work with everyday. Most of the items on my shopping list are three points or less per item because pairing them up will make them worth more for each meal and I like to stick to lower point foods on the Purple Plan since that’s the idea and what makes it work.
If you have more points to work with on the Green and Blue plan you can check out the shopping list for those plans and you’ll see that the more point heavy foods are found there…because there is more points to work with in a day/week. It’s all about finding a balance and with the three new plan system it is easier than ever to find the program that works for you.
Do you have any other shopping lists I should check out for WW?
If you are searching for Weight Watchers foods to buy from Walmart you might be curious about what the shopping lists look like for the Blue Plan and the Green Plan. I have shopping lists for those as well as shopping lists for the blue plan at Aldi, Target, and even Costco.
Here’s a protip: Plan your meals and use this list to find the foods that work for your myWW program. Then use the Walmart Grocery Pick Up to make sure you only buy the foods you really need. The grocery store can tempt you to buy unhealthy food. Use my link and save $10 off your first $50 order.
How did you figure out the point values for these lists?
The old fashioned, difficult way…I looked them all up! I’ve taken a lot of the guesswork out of things for you here. You don’t have to scan individual items in the store or look up things for recipes before you go. You can just check the list and see how it will work out before you begin.
I use the WW app and the online platform constantly. If you are doing any of the Weight Watchers Freestyle programs you should have the app. It’s a lifesaver in the store when you are out to eat, and so much more. It makes doing the program and doing it consistently very easy. You can scan barcodes for popular foods, see things that others have added for uncommon foods, and you can even lookup fast food Smart Points.